zaterdag 4 oktober 2014

Maybe forever was too long for us

Dear (ex) best friend,



.....

Yes, it's me. Your old best friend, AKA mel. You miss me? Probably not.

I remember when we first met, we fought through whatsapp, we hated each other instantly. But then the day came Henrico asked us both to join him and jennifer to go to walibi. I doubted at first because i didn't really liked you, you probably would've thought the same way.

We got into the car and it was so awkward, it went like "hey" ... "hey" ...
I thought it would be a looongg day

But when we arrived i started to get to know you and at first we didn't wanted to sit next to each other, but soon that was the only thing we wanted, we had so much fun, we laughed with tears. And i remember you asking me "do you have a best friend?" And i told you "no"
You wrapped your arms around my shoulders and told me " Then i am your best friend now"
That was the best moment of my life

Our friendship kept on growing and growing, at first we didn't hang out that much but i wanted to make a change, and we got closer and closer. I remember i played a lot of just dance with you.

The first year of our friendship has been such fun. You where you, the one i became friends with, the girl i could laugh with. My sister.

We Slept over, we laughed, we gossiped. I never had a friend like you and i really thought this would be forever, i hoped it would be forever, but i never thought it would've ended this soon, it was not supposed to, it was not meant to be this soon.

I never forgot the promise we made "no matter what boyfriend comes and goes, you will always be my number one"

And then the day came, the day i feared, you got a boyfriend. Ofcourse i was happy for you, but that didn't take long, because i got the worst feeling in the world, the abandoned feeling, that feeling of betrayal. I felt like i was going from number one, to runner up. and i wasnt pleased with that at all.

I remember the days of messing around on 1 cycle, Never laughed so much in my life.
Shopping together was like shopping with my sister. Because you where my sister.

Now all of that... is just gone, its gone... and i dont know if it... if WE will ever return.

the thing that i have always kept in mind, is the day i really needed you, because i didnt wanted to go home anymore, i needed my bestie. But you left because you wanted to see a movie with a boy, why? Just tell me why?

Or the day you kept me waiting at home for you, because we where supposed to meet, and i found out you where outside with your ex and his friends, That hurted me so much that i wanted to kill myself because i felt worthless. I waited all night... for someone who left me alone.

Now i just felt abandoned, you never wanted to go and see me anymore, but you do want to see your boyfriend. I mean, you can't blame me. it sucks. And i don't know why. I would love to hear a reason from you, but i know i'll never get it because you'll ignore this message anyway



i tried to make contact but you keep ignoring me. Why did i deserve this? I have always been there for you 24/7 now i get dumped so easily. Why doesnt  it hurt you? How can you be this happy without me, how can you just leave me alone like this and go off with your new boyfriend?

Last time we fought, you wanted to talk to me because you missed me, you made me a promise and i'm dying to know why.

You have always meant alot to me and thats why i'm doing this. This shows how much time im sticking in to it, to know the truth, to know why.
You will always be in my heart and when your in need i will still be there, even though you wont

Forever is a long time and maybe forever was too long for us.

Where'd you go.. i miss you so... it feels like forever, since you've been gone. Well the old you.
I love you, i loved you all along, i miss you, far away for far too long.

i can't do this without you but i guess i have to try

its a shame it didn't work out though.

i miss how close we used to be
i hate how far apart we have grown
I . MISS. US

Goodbye my lovely <3



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

bedankt voor je reactie!